after almost three months of red tape and phone calls to the gas company, a gas meter has been installed and service has been turned on for the dinette! david, my gas company service rep, was good enough to give my stock pot burner a tune up while he was on site. thanks, david!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
gas turned on at the dinette!
after almost three months of red tape and phone calls to the gas company, a gas meter has been installed and service has been turned on for the dinette! david, my gas company service rep, was good enough to give my stock pot burner a tune up while he was on site. thanks, david!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi,
I live in Highland Park and am excited to see your dinette! What kind of food will you be serving? I live near Meridian and Ave 63!
hi, tokyoastrogirl! following the diner tradition, the dinette serves up comfort food that you would find in your grandma's kitchen -- if your grandma happens to be vietnamese and grew up in la: vietnamese curry pot pie, pho made with organic chicken, daikon and leek galette, ...
Ooo...sounds great. I didn't grow up with a Vietnamese grandma but I do have a Japanese one so I'm feeling the daikon and leek galette...mmm. Will you be serving ban minh?
the dinette will offer 3 kinds of banh mi: galangal chicken, roasted pork, and roasted mushroom.
Post a Comment