Saturday, February 14, 2009

there will always be a place at the table for good girl darlings!


we’re so close! good girl dinette, your community home and playground is almost ready! you can help make it happen by becoming a good girl darling. to make a place at the table for you, darling, we need… well, a table. your contribution of $150 will buy a table top and earn you a special good girl darling card, good for 5 appetizers or desserts over the course of one year after you donate.

please click on the donation button to become a darling.






and, by all means, come back the good girl blog to check on our progress. I’ll be cooking up something sweet or savory just for you, darling!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved your interview with Evan Kleinman on Good Food. I will be a regular at the Good Girl Dinette.

Unknown said...

I heard you on Good Food. Awesome. Can't wait for the new place.

Unknown said...

Heard you on Good Food. Way to go. Can't wait for the new place.

SteamyKitchen said...

Good luck! I heard you on the show - wish I was in l.a.

-jaden