
april 6: yumiko and tom of tomco international uncork the ceremonial champagne bottle after we finally passed final health department inspection.

april 10: good girl dinette opens on good friday.

in the kitchen on opening night: john and hae jung work the saute line while i show a new hire how to plate a rice cake with scallion tofu dish.

april 16: hae jung, in hairnet and going in and out of walk-in to make crostatas, is a combination of chilly willy and lunchlady. with hae jung in the kitchen with me, it feels like old times, only better!
6 comments:
I live in Highland Park. I want Vietnamese-American food.
Where are you?! I've been searching your blog for your address. (This is bad web design)
You should put your address in your header or above your hours.
110 NORTH AVENUE 56, LOS ANGELES, CA 90042
it's at the top right of the blog.
Awesome!!
Good luck and welcome.
I love that your restaurant is in my neighborhood!! My wife and I haven't been to Good Girl yet, but are planning a dinner there very soon. Keep up the good work!
You were closed today because they were doing some filming outside. I was looking forward to dining there all week.
i'm so sorry, j! we were not closed. the production company erroneously informed everyone that we were closed. i do hope you'll come back soon!
diep
Post a Comment